Training Day 2

So I think the jet lag is kind of catching up to me. Today was rough. Probably because of having too much fun yesterday but also thinking this jet lag thing is taking a toll on me. Since getting here, I've been feeling kind of uneasy on the feet especially in small places like my hotel room. But the work day is over so now time to unwind, do home work, and watch some Japanese television. Taking the Tuesday easy :) Hope you guys are well and enjoy my short little video post!!

xxx

Comments

  1. I thought you were about to name some outrageous price for the edamame lol. Im surprised its not, and free water bottles are always good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yeah the food you can find for pretty reasonable prices in Osaka :) and yes the hotel gave me free water bottle for being part of the eco friendly room service :D

      Delete
    2. eco friendly = don't call me? lol

      Delete
  2. look at chu lookin all business in your business outfit (duh)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts