The IT Company: Interac


After patiently waiting for what seemed like an eternity, I got the email I was waiting for from the company I wanted! A congratulations followed by a “would you like to join” and the rest is history! Well actually after excitedly accepting, the process after with the company would be a long and informative one but one that they were going to be there with along the whole way. After accepting, came the process of getting my Certificate of Eligibility (COE) and Visa as well as other things needed for the position. Even though I knew I was hired by the company, I did not know when I was leaving or in what city or town I would be living in. I also didn’t know if I would have to drive or not. On my application I put a departure date of late March and a position with preferably no driving, so I just hoped for the best. 


About a week after I got my acceptance email from Interac, I got a phone call from AEON checking up on me. It was great to hear from them but unfortunately I had to tell them my heart was somewhere else. Now it was time to be completely focused on one goal and one company. I was ready and excited!!

Comments

  1. Josoft Technologies offer a wide range of kind of BPO, KPO, LPO, RPO Services offering both onshore and offshore outsourcing and consulting services specializing in IT-enabled services, back office outsourcing services and business process outsourcing solutions from India guaranteed to cut costs and improve quality.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts