TGIF


August 14, 2015

For the last few days my siblings were to be here, I didn't really plan anything. I left these days to be open to them to decide what they would like to do. This morning me and my sisters debated the idea of going to Kyoto since we had not gone there yet. We were flip flopping back and forth on going or not. In the end, we opted to stay in Osaka and do some shopping instead. I think the girls had some people in mind they wanted to get gifts for so we got ready and left the house to do some shopping.

We went to the usual places for shopping, Namba and Shinsaibashi area. I know my sisters aren't too fussy with boutiques or specialty stores so we just went where things looked good. My brother also decided to join us as he was alone now and had no idea where to go. But around late afternoon, he split off to go on a date. Yes, a date! You'll have to ask him for the details. But since my brother said he would meet us later, me and my sisters decided to stick in the city til then.

After we finished dinner and was still waiting for Andrews to message, we debated on what we could possibly do. I threw out the idea of going clubbing. It was only about 9 pm but I knew of a place that would be open and crowded already, Giraffe on Dotombori River. I had gone there a few times before when I lived in Nara. The party starts early there and ends early there too so I knew at 9 pm it would be fine to go. When we got there, we had to pay a fee of 1,000 yen but got two drink tickets. As usual, this place was crowded and most of the crowd being males. We didn't mind it too much as long as we got some drinks and some dancing in. I was surprised my sister Catherine drank! She usually doesn't drink much but I think because she chose drinks that were sweet to taste, it was no problem for her.

We were dancing and being fools for a few hours until I looked at my watch and realized it was almost time for last train. I had yet to hear from my brother but couldn't wait much longer. I wanted to say bye to him in person but maybe this was his way of avoiding the tears. So I sent him a text message and we were on our way to the station.

The day was easy and not messy with shopping and just hanging out. I'm really grateful for days like this I can just be sisters with my sisters.



xx
t

Comments

Popular Posts