Beach Bums


August 15, 2015

This morning my brother had an early flight back home. I didn't have the chance to see him last night but trusted God would get him back to Houston safely. Thanks for coming bro!!! It was really good to have you out here and show you what my world is currently. I hope you enjoyed it!



As for me and my sisters, today we had plans with Junya to go to the beach! Me and my sisters love the beach so we were looking forward to this day all week! We weren't planning to go to any fancy beach, as all the fancy beaches were a drive and we just wanted to be in the sun and water, nothing complicated. So Junya took us to the same beach him and I had gone to a few weeks back in Wakayama. The drive was only a little over an hour. The weather was hot and sunny and we were anxious to get in the water! I was also excited to use my big beach towel I had gotten for my birthday!

Once we got there, the place was crowded but not over bearing. We laid out our towels and started to lather up with sun block and tanning oil. Its really funny how all four of us were trying to get a tan, even Junya! After we let our sun block soak in a bit, me and my sisters went to test out the waters. It felt good to be in the water! Summer and the beach are synonyms in my book so I was happy to be able to go to the beach A FEW times this summer season.



We spent the afternoon baking in the sun. Me and my sisters swam alot. There were two big floaty things in the water that you could climb up and rest on or jump off from. We did that a few times. Junya spent most of his time cooking in the sun. He is recovering from a leg injury so he couldn't swim with us as much as he wanted to. It was really fun just to bum around the beach, being covered in sand and salt water. I couldn't as for better weather or better company this Saturday afternoon!!

The days were dwindling down till I had to say bye to my sisters but we were definitely enjoying it while it lasted!



xx
t

Comments

Popular Posts