Until Next Time Skinny Bonez


August 29, 2014: No Good-Byes

And so the dreaded morning was here. After two weeks of having home come to Japan, it had to go. Bao’s flight was at 9 a.m. so we got an early bus out of my station at 5:50 a.m. which would put us at the airport by 7 a.m. Like any farewell, this one wasn’t easy. Since we were there a little early, we got the chance to walk around the airport a bit. But as 9 a.m. came closer, Bao had to get through security and I had to catch my bus back. Being the baby that I am, of course I cried as I had to say bye to the closest thing I had to home. Thankfully, as I am writing this days later, God brought him home safe and the whole trip was a success.


Just wanted to say again to my best friend, thank you for coming to see me and having so much patience with me the two weeks we had together. I hope you enjoyed Japan and will come back to visit soon! It was great having you here even though sometimes I wanted to kill you :) I love you very much and will see you soon!


xx
t

Comments

Popular Posts