Roses are Red.






So I have officially finished teaching in schools till after the Summer break and am now serving my next three weeks in the Osaka office doing assignments. It is a bit of a hassle trekking all the way to Osaka every morning but it gives me a chance to get to the city for free, well technically since the company pays for transportation. But as for today, Monday the 21st, I have off because of some holiday. Please don't ask me which because I have no idea!! Well this weekend has been pretty relaxed for me. I've spent most of it inside hiding from the blazing sun and in the comfort of my fan and aircon. But trying to stay productive, I've started and nearly finished a new art project.




This particular day though I was asked my Mr. and Mrs. Tokumura if I wanted to join them in going to Ofusa Kannon Temple in my city. Of course I accepted it being that I have never been and that it would be a fun little bike trip. The temple was also popular for its wind bells. The temple was only about ten minutes from the station by bike and had a few people already there. The bells were a really nice sound as well as all the flowers to see. The roses weren't in full bloom and Mrs. Tokumura told me they wouldn't be until May. The temple was still interesting to go to and we got ice cream after!





My day off was really chill and this week will be a bit different because of the office work days but also this week I am leading an English work shop for Japanese teachers. I think if anything I should take advice from them but I will be helping them with becoming comfortable leading their own English classes in partial English. I'm hoping that the teachers will have fun and be good students and this work shop will be painless as possible. It's almost August and I am very excited as I have many things planned!! So stay tuned!!



xx
t

Comments

Popular Posts