Start of Summer


July 31, 2015

So it has been a really long time since I have updated or wrote on here, but I'm back to tell you all about my summer. A lot had happened since my last post so I hope you are ready for some major updates!!

------------------------------------------------------- :)

I was really excited to have my summer holiday come up because I was getting special visits from 3/4 of my siblings. If you know me even just a little bit, you know that my siblings are the most important people to me, so to be getting a visit from them for summer holiday was the next best thing to going home.

Today my little sisters flew in! Thankfully, Junya was nice enough to offer to pick them up by car with me. It was a big relief to me because traveling with big luggages by train is really tiring and a hassle.

Waiting at the airport gave me that nervous excited feeling. I hadn't seen my sisters since December so it had been a solid 8 months! When they both came out of the terminal doors it was everyone shrinking from excitement! Luckily I didn't cry like I thought I would but I was overly happy to see them. It was nearly 10pm by the time they had came out and they were just tired and ready to lie down. So Junya drove us all back to my apartment where we had to lug their baggage up five flights of stairs. If you didn't know, in my new place I live on the fifth floor, and there is no elevator. So yeah you can imagine how tough that was.

I didn't plan to do anything tonight because I knew the girls would be tired and it would be late. But I was excited to have these little boogers with me for the next two weeks.

Let the adventures begin!!


xx
t

Comments

Popular Posts