Because He's My Best Friend.



So for the past two weeks I've been blessed with a special visit from my best friend, Bao. Ever since moving to Japan, I knew Summer vacation would come up and that I would have free time to travel and explore. I had always hoped that someone from home would be able to visit and lucky for me, "home" came to see me.

The past couple weeks have been super hectic. Being the plan type person that I am, I wanted to be sure he had a really great vacation and first time visit to Japan. This would also be our first international trip together so I was excited but also nervous. It's another thing to spend two straight weeks with someone, day and night. It could easily be a set up for craziness but as the two weeks comes to a close and I reflect on pictures and memories, I'm glad it ended in priceless moments and a stronger friendship.

So before bombarding you all with pictures and novel-length blog entries, I just wanted to say a huge thank you to God for sending Bao to Japan safely and also to my best friend, for making the trip, having patience with me, and being the best company for my Summer break. I miss you already and love you so much!! See you soon bae!


xx
onigiri

Comments

Popular Posts